Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello from West Chester. It has been a few ddays since I last posted anything so since it is to hot to be outside I will share a few items. It has been another hot and humid day with more scheduled before any relief. Did a lot of lawn work this morning mowing,weed eating and general cleanup. I would work an hour then rest and cool off a bit then back at it again.  I am starting to finalize my plans for a garage sale Jul 27 and 28. Just hope it doesn't rain although we do need a lot of rain.  Even though we have had such high heat my watering system has kept everything in pretty good shape, Still have a couple more sprinkler problems to take care of but the end is in sight now. I  wanted to show you some of the flowers now  and what watering them makes.


Large Hibiscus


Giant Elephant Ear ( Over 8 Feet Tall )



Small Elephant Ear ( 6 Inch Tall )






Small Caladium



      Large Blossom ( You May Recall Seeing This One
A Few Days Ago When It Was Snow White )


Other Large Blossoms That Were White and Turn
Light Green With Age

                                                                         


Wax Leaf Begonia



Local Corn Field Ruined Because Of The Heat
And Lack Of Rain

I think this is about all for now: however, I am working on some family photographs which I took at Parisa's wedding. I don't think I have shared them before. If I have forgive me for being a proud Dad and Grandpa. Also glad to report that Janice has left Swan Lake ( home in New Jersey ) and has arrived safely in California with Daisy ( the dog ) and waiting for the delivery of the household goods.

Love you all. Grandpa Bill.


2 comments:

  1. Wow dad those elephant ears are huge! I really am gonna try those next year. I see those really big hydrangeas are still blooming they are do pretty. I did not get any hibiscus this year but that pink one of yours is a real nice color. Love you Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad your flowers are so beautiful. My hibiscus are just like that! I love love them! My hydrangea just haven't done great the last couple years think the harsh summers and winters are hurting them. Been trying to be more contious to water them this year! Like I told you on the phone this 105+ heat is terrible! Oh well that's Oklahoma! Love you jamie

    ReplyDelete