Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Nearly Spring, April 12, 2013

Here in Southwestern Ohio we are experiencing a typically suppose to be spring day at least by the calendar. We had 3 or 4 days in the mid 70's to low 80's with the night time temps in the low to mid 60's and just over those few days and nights all the flowering bushes and trees popped out and have been beautiful. and just as typical we had a day and night of rain and most of the blossoms fell off. The next two nights we are suppose to get close to freezing. But let me tell you it is not that way in the sun room. I suspect you are tired of hearing about my giant elephant ears but I am sorry but I just have to tell you the one plant now has 5 blossoms and a new one is coming up. The other stem of this plant now had two blossoms. I honestly don't know what to expect. I hope it is not the situation where the plant blooms and then dies. Just have to wait and see.

The last few days I have been busy doing my income tax. Boy what a job. Anyway they are filed electronically and notice has been received that they ( both federal and state ) have been accepted.

Most of the flowers and plants I ordered have arrived and I anticipate they will get planted next week with  warmer weather being forecast. I did get the Hens and Chicks planted in two new small rock gardens I made on either side of the front entry. I can't believe it is only 20 some odd days before I hit the road again to go to Oklahoma to attend Sara's college graduation. I will be driving straight to Tulsa for a few days then to Arkansas to see my brother and some more sightseeing on the way back to Ohio. Have not totally decided what all I want to see but the world is full of wonderful things to see and explore.

Have stuff I need to do so will close this posting.  As always remember God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment