Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Change A Comin Part One Done, Feb 1, 2013

Good morning from Ohio. It is a very cold and blustery day here with the actual temperature in the area ranging from 6 - 10 degrees with a pretty steady wind which gives us a wind chill factor of 5 - 10 degrees below zero. There is an official weather service advisory about the wind chill and telling everyone if they have to be outside to bundle up and protect them selves. I plan to do one better than that I plan to stay inside and look outside to see what is going on. According to traffic reports on the TV traffic is a mess because of so many accidents. People just don't how to drive on black ice. The very light snow we had last night was very fine and melted quickly on he road which had been treated then froze with some more light snow on top of it creating black ice under the snow. Just because there is no snow piled up on the road people assume it is OK to drive fast then suddenly they have to stop or make a turn and they find themselves in a tail spin and off the road or worse yet into another car.  Yesterday afternoon I got hungry for some chicken and dumplings. I got out my trusty slow cooker and found a recipe on the Internet I thought looked good and started cooking. If I do say so myself it was delicious. Saturday night we have a forecast for 1 - 3 inches of snow. Speaking of looking outside I looked out this morning and there are deer track all around the bird feeder so  it looks like some of the deer friends paid me a visit last night for a little food. That's OK if they will just leave my fruit trees alone and let me do the pruning which I need to do next week.

Unveiling of Part One of Change A-Com in follows:

Looking Toward The Street

Fireplace Wall

Looking Toward The Back Yard

Time Warner is coming at noon today to check on a problem I have been having with my cable box. I have to start taping part of the Living Room now as that will next for change that is Change A - Com , Part 2.

I love you.
Grandpa Bill

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The room looks GREAT!!
    You are quite a decorator!
    Good Job!
    Love
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dad
    Wow you have been busy. I love the color! I looks so warm and inviting. Those bookcases in the corner used to be there a long time ago, didn't they? I'm proud of you making the chicken and dumplings. Glad to know you enjoy your own cooking. I guess you have a good plan for handling the extreme temps, by staying indoors.
    Can't wait to see the living room. Stay warm. I love you
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete