Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Changes A-Com in, West Chester,1/29/2013

Hello everyone, Several people have asked what I am doing since I got back from the Christmas trip. Well for several days I spent trying to catch up on all the blogs about things I saw and did. I rested a lot. I did a lot of laundry. Saw Tom, Pat, Lisa and Mike. Got all the Christmas light down and put away for another year. Had my 6 month check with the heart Doctor and he said everything is fine but wanted a new updated blood test which has been done. Had my regular eye appointment and everything OK except I got an updated prescription for stronger glasses. The weather has been crazy which I know all of you have experienced the changes lately. Yesterday and today have been close to all time highs for this time of year. Heavy rain and strong wind forecast for tomorrow and possibility of thunder storms and following that we go back into the deep freeze for a few days. Have had some great church services which I always enjoy and look forward to. Also, got Lady Blue her 22,500 mile check up and she was OK as well. This check up was a little early but I figured I might be on the road about the time it would be due so go ahead and get it over with.

OK that just about catches me up but changes are A-Com in.




Love you all
Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment