Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, March 22, 2013

A Day To Celebrate Mar 22, 2013

Hello everyone I have struggled for the last few days as to what I wanted to say today. The more I thought about it the more I realized the range of emotions I have been experiencing covered a lot of territory. I have had my cry today and finally realized that  even though I miss my Jan more than words can tell I can only be happy for her and celebrate her heavenly birthday where she is at perfect peace and comfort with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To feel any other way would be selfish. The girls bought a fresh floral wreath for Jan's grave. Joyce is driving here today from Long Island to spend a few days with me. She called earlier today to give me an update on her travel. This weekend Patricia and her family will come over and then we can go place the wreath on Jan's grave.

Isn't it suppose to be Spring? That's what the calendar says but someone forgot to tell the weather. We have been cold the last few days and have some nasty weather forecast this weekend especially Sunday. Some of the flowers and bulbs I ordered have arrived and they will go in the ground in a few days. The signs of spring continue to show up every day. Today I was out side filling up the bird feeders and I could hear birds singing all around me. The following photos show you something unusual.
My Giant Elephant Ear Has Bloomed
Bloom Pod Is About Six Inches Long

Deer in my back yard are not unusual but I love to watch them.
Three Deer In Back Yard
Deer Checking Me Out
Three Deer About To Leave The Yard. I Was Watching These
Three Deer And There Was A Fourth In The Azalea Bushes 
That I Did Not See. Also, There Were Two In Mike's Front
Yard Eating His Pansy.
Something happened to the other part of this posting and I cannot connect them so I will send them as two postings.

Grandpa Bill

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you on this day. There is such a hole in my heart still, hard to believe it's been 2 years already. Loved your perspective on it though, brings me peace. I love you lots and lots Grandpa! XO! Nicku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dad,
    I will try to post again here too.
    Today, I thought about Mom all day and I cried too. I miss her deeply.
    It looks like you are the endless buffet for the wildlife in your neighborhood!
    Love you,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete