Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, March 22, 2013

A Day To Celebrate Part Two, Mar 22, 2013

This is the second half of the main posting. I don't know what happened but they got separated. I know it doesn't make sense but maybe you can following what I was saying.

Stacks Of 35 MM Slides Sorted By Year. Roughly 2,000 photoa
Earliest  Slides At Goose Bay Labrador 1956
Giant Elephant Ear Has A Second Bloom
Second Blossom Open And Third Is Coming Up
Leaf Is So Heavy It Is Bending And Will Soon Die Off
I have never seen an elephant ear have so many blossoms. I wonder what is next because I do not see any new leaves coming up. Will just have to wait and see. About this time in April I will be about ready to move them back outdoors where they can really show off their stuff. Well this is about it for this time and I will close as I anxiously await the arrival of Joyce.

Remember God Loves you and I Love you.

Grandpa Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I tried to post from my ipad a couple of days ago but it didn't load.
    These are great shots, the table looks like it only has a few of the hundreds of boxes of slides to me. Luckily you have a place to sort!
    I got my bulbs from Holland bulbs and I got elephant ears but they aren't giant and they are CA approved. Enjoy your visit with Joyce.
    Love,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete