Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Update on West Chester Wild Life, Weather and Health, 2/10/2014

Winter time is still with us and shows no signs of leaving anytime soon It looks like we might break above freezing  in a few days  and in the mean time the snow is still with us and every once in a while we get a little more. It is going to be one sloppy mess when it does start to melt. The birds, squirrels and deer are getting much more aggressive in trying to find food and I can't get out to give them the amount they need. I will share a few very interesting photographs. Well I guess I won't. When I tried to upload the pictures I wanted to show you they are not there. The goblins have invaded the digital camera. I have no idea what happened. The pictures I wanted to show you were of the deer standing on their hind legs so they could reach the tray of one of the feeders that is on a high post and the other was of the tiny nubs of white indicating the horns coming out on a couple of young bucks. Oh well maybe they will come back in a few days and I will try again to get these photos.

The other item I want to mention is in the area of my personal health. I did have the hernia surgery and am in the recovery phase of that. I wanted to show you some photos of the bruising that resulted from the operation. My daughters threatened to disown me if I showed those photos so I will just tell you I am black and blue ( purple ) from hip to hip and up most of the stomach area.  Unfortunately the hernia was much to large so they had to make an incision about 5 to 6 inch long. Interesting internally there are some stitches but on the out side they glues everything back together. Boy that super glue does wonders doesn't it? I can't drive until I stop taking the pain medication and the way I feel I don't see that happening for several days. I have to schedule an appointment with the surgeon in a day or so. I thank God for watching ove me during this operation and I want to thank each of you who have kept me in your prayers during this time and those who have called checking on me and offering help in so many different way. Thanks especially for my daughter Patricia who spent a few days and nights with me. Thanks also to Grandson Mike who took me to the hospital and granddaughter Lisa spent several days with me. Mike and Lisa came by this afternoon after school and took me to Chick-fil-A to get something to eat and just to get me out of the house. Again Thanks to everyone.

In the meantime I am enjoying watching the winter Olympics. Go USA.

I am starting to get drowsy so the medication is starting to kick in so I will be heading to bed and watch TV from there. Remember God Still loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment