Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weather, Health, And Hope, 3/4/2014

I know most of you living from the rainy and stormy west coast, the icy and snow of the mountain out west and us here in central United States and the east coast join me in saying enough of this bad weather and let us have some warmer weather. My area is just recovering from the latest snow and ice storm and none to soon for me, I am still recovering from my hernia surgery. I had to cancel my appointment with the surgeon because if the ice. My next schedule is next week and I hope that all restrictions will be lifted. I am going stir crazy cooped up and not being able to do very much. Oh sure I make my daily trip to Walmart road conditions permitting but I have been to active all my life to just sit around and take it easy. In fact I have been inactive for so long ( at least for me ) I am finding it hard to get motivated to do the things I can do but I have been doing some ancestry research and searching through photographs I have.

But there is hope. I was out front finally bringing in the front Christmas decorations and I noticed as the snow was melting from the flower beds that the daffodils are starting to poke their heads up through the beds. That has to be a promise of better things to come. Just hang on a few more weeks.

I have signed the contract with the architect who is drawing the plans for my new first floor bedroom and full bath, and rearranged laundry/pantry. I am anxious to get that started.

Some time ago I made mention of the deer in my back yard and the photos I took and then lost the photos. Well here are a few I did get and did not accidentally erase.

Two Of Five Deer Who Came By For A Meal On This Day
It Would Help If I Were A Little Taller. This Is Rough On My Tongue
 This Is Hard Work. You Can See His Tongue Reaching For Seeds. Notice Some How He Managed To Knock The Food Tube Out Of The Center Of The Feeder.
 Beautiful 4 - Point Buck
Maybe There Is Some On The Ground. Notice In This Photograph You Can See That He Has Broken Some Points On His Antlers. I Wonder How That Happened.
 Often When He Visits He Has Several Doe With Him But This Time He Only Had  One And Here He Is Watching Her Eat At Another Feeder. In Fact He Made Her Stay At The Other Feeder And Would Not Let Her Join Him At This Feeder.
 Doe Is Eating Black Oil Sun Flower Seeds
 I Guess It Is Worth All The Work. She Has Been Eating Several Minutes.
Here She Tried To Join Him But He Drove Her Back To This Feeder
Another Beautiful Sun Set And The Hope Of Another And Brighter Day  As Seen Through The
 Gum Balls On The Gum Trees In My Front Yard.

COMMENT:  Considering the long and near record setting winter we have endured we look for a brighter day. Our Heavenly Father does not promise us another day but we have his promise that he will be with us if  he does permit us another day.  We do have his promise of a brighter day as we find this promise in the Bible. " For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. " King James, Psalms 30: verse 5. What a wonderful promise. Perhaps knowing this may be the reason early morning is my favorite time of the day.

As always remember that God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill
  


No comments:

Post a Comment