Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014, West Chester, Ohio

Merry Christmas everyone,

Here today in West Chester, Ohio it is overcast and 38 degrees and no snow. Will be leaving shortly to go to my daughters home in Cincinnati, Ohio to spend Christmas day that will be filled with love, presents and a table overflowing with food of all sorts. Anyone want to bet there will be an afternoon nap in the offering.

I don't know where you are when you read this but I do know people around the world read about Grandpa Bill and Lady Blue travels and experiences. I would appreciate a note telling me where you live. Not selling anything I would just like to know what countries this is reaching.

Again Merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment