Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Danville, Illinois, May 21, 2013

After leaving Springfield, Illinois late yesterday afternoon I drove on to Danville, Illinois and found a Best Western Motel. Up the street a ways was a Long John Silvers place where I had a delicious meal then back to the motel to watch the weather on TV. A stormy night was predicted with a strong possibility of hail. I was concerned about Lady Blue parked out back of the motel. As it turned out the storm missed Danville and we did not receive any rain at all. I had a good warm breakfast at the motel and headed for Indiana. As I drove I became more and more aware of the fact that I was tired of dodging storms and fighting the hordes of school children who were visiting the same places I was so I pointed Lady Blue's nose eastward and arrived home a few hours later. Some of the places I had planned to visit I will get to at another time. Now the effort will be to catch up on chores around the house.

All in all it has been a wonderful trip. I thank God for watching over me during this trip and will in the not too distant future start thinking about my August trip back to California for Nicku's wedding.

Remember God Loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment