Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Lisa Birthday, 7/7/2013

Today is Sunday and after church Lisa and her family came over to celebrate her birthday. I  guess we won't mention which one although she is such a young lady it wouldn't make any difference. I went to Dairy Queen and bought an ice cream cake and  Pat and crew went by and got some pizza, wings and bread stick. All very delicious. I had some fresh salad which went well with the food.
Birthday Girl Lisa, Mother Patricia And Brother Mike
Is Cutting The Cake
Mother Patricia Trying To Cut Ice Cream Cake
Mike Serving Ice Cream Cake As Dad Tom Looks On
 
Today is Monday 7/8/2013 and it has been a beautiful day. after several days of fairly heavy rain the sun has been out today and the temperature in the mid 80s. after working out this morning at Fit Works I rested awhile and spent the rest of the day working out in the yard mowing and trimming.
 
 
Well I have to start thinking about going to bed. I plan to work out early in the morning and do some more yard work before it gets hot. As always remember God love you and so do I.
 
Good Night
 
Grandpa Bill
 


No comments:

Post a Comment