Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Travel update George Walker Bush Presidential Library And Museum, Dallas, Texas, 1-3-14

From Oklahoma to Texas. This morning my daughter Jamie and I drove from Tulsa, Oklahoma to Dallas, Texas to tour the George Walker Bush Presidential Library and Museum. which is located at 2943 SMU Boulevard, Dallas, Texas. This facility is located on the Southern Methodist University campus. Here are just a couple of photographs until I get back home to Ohio and then I will do the complete posting. Jamie and I just got back from a delicious meal at Chili's and are preparing to watch a football game.
George Walker Bush Presidential Library And Museum
Home For The Holidays Exhibit Was Excellent And Showed Models Of Numerous White Houses As They Were Decorated By That Particular President.

Jamie and I both thoroughly enjoyed our tour and thought everything was well documented and displayed. Tomorrow we head for College Station to see Sara who is working on her masters degree at Texas A & M University. Remember as I always say God Loves you and so do I.

Comment: The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. " Deuteronomy 31: 8. NIV.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment