Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Travel Update, Tulsa, OK. 1/7/2014

Hello everyone.

Jamie and I had a nice breakfast at the Best Western Executive Inn, 1851 North I-35, Round Rock,Texas and then proceeded to drive to Tulsa, OK where she lives. I am waiting for a package to arrive from California with stuff I mailed. I will proceed to Johnson, Arkansas where my brother lives Jan. 9th. It has been a distinct pleasure to have Jamie accompany me on the tour of these Presidential Historical Sites. I really appreciate her taking time to come with me.

Remember that God love you and so do I.


Grandpa Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment