Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year, Tulsa, Jan. 2, 2014

Well the new year has arrived and I wrote the new numbers and not the old one so I am off to a good start so far.  I like celebrating the new year on the west coast. At nine o'clock I can watch the ball drop in New York city and get to bed for my beauty sleep. We had a quiet evening at Janice's home. They were invited to a neighbors home and they went for a short visit there. 
 I went to bed.  Last night United Airline called and advised that my flight had been cancelled. In stead of going through Denver I flew to Huston, Texas changed planes and then flew to Tulsa. The flight from SFO to Houston was interesting because it was clear as a bell and I flew over much of the area I visited a few months ago and I was able to identify certain locations very clearly. It was easier looking down on them as opposed to walking through them.

At 38,000 We Had This Plane Pass Us.

OK , I am safely in Jamie's home in Tulsa and she is getting ready to feed me so I will close. Also after having to get up at 3 A. M. this morning to catch the early flight I am fading fast.

Remember that God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment