Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Travel Update, West Chester, Ohio, 1/10/2014

I spent the night January 8 2014 with Jamie in Tulsa, Oklahoma  and left for Arkansas around 9:15 A. M. January 9, 2014. I delayed starting because of the overnight  icing condition making sure the roads were clear and they were. I spent the night January 9, 2014 with my brother in Johnson, Arkansas. I got to see Sherry, and Landon. Landon is a fine young man. I woke up this morning January 10, 2014 at 4:00 A. M. got dressed and left for Ohio at 4:15 A. M. Except for some fog the roads were clear and dry most places with occasional stretches that would be wet with melting snow. In these areas it was a challenge to kept the windshield clear. For the most part the temp was in the low to mid 40's all the way. Across Illinois and Western Indiana there was a tremendous amount of snow in the fields and along the road. Through this area there were dozens of semis that were off the road and in the median with a few turned over. There were several wreckers trying to pull some of them back on the road. There were about an equal number of cars off the road an in the median. I stopped three time ( two rest and one gas ) while returning home. I had a marvelous trip and I thank God for keeping me safe during this trip. Look forward to several long blog posting over the next several weeks. I have so much I want to share with you I have to make sure I don't leave anything out.

I am about ready to go to bed and get some rest but just remember that God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment