Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Arrived in Tulsa

Hello everyone,
Just a short note to let you know I have now made it to Tulsa. My drive down from the Kansas City area was very nice. Good road and weather conditions. The sunrise was marvelous and photographs I took will follow. I arrived at Jamie's church a short time before service started. After church we got Chinese and brought it home to eat then watched some football. What a miserable performance the Bengals subjected us to. Hope you enjoy the sunrise photographs. I will be here a few days before I move on the Arkansas.
 This and the following photographs are sunrise in Missouri North of Nevada, Missouri taken Oct 19, 2014






Remember that God loves you so much that he sent His Son Jesus to live a sinless life 
and to die on the cross for each of us so that if we will confess our sins and receive him 
as our saviour we will live with Him in Heaven for ever and I also love you.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment