Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Travel Checkin, Galena, Illinois, May 18,2013

Hello everyone,

I have had a wonderful day. Beautiful weather. I drove from Acorn, ( Cameron ) Mo. to Hannibal, Mo. and toured all the Mark Twain places. Then drove to Galena, IL. where I will see a lot of stuff about President Grant. I am in a Best Western Queen Suite with a big hot tub sitting right next to the bed. They only had two room left. Met a retired couple who has a 2011 Hyundai Sonata hybrid light blue just like mine. This is the only hybrid I have seen since I got mine. They love theirs. My computer is having problems so if you don't hear from me it means I cant get it to start.
Love you Dad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad
    Well I hope you parked the two hybrids next to each other so they can visit and compare numbers. Where is the other couple from?

    ReplyDelete