Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Travel Status, Danville, Illinois, May 20, 2013

Hello everyone. Just to let you know I am fine and am checked in to a Best Western Motel in Danville, Illinois. I am about 100 miles from Indianapolis, Indiana. I have skipped a couple of planned stops due to weather and now that school is out every place is overrun with busses of school kids. I have 3 more stops planned but right now I am thinking about heading home after breakfast in the morning. So, you will probably hear from me next from home.

Remember God love you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad
    Thanks for the update. Glad you are safe. Sorry about the change in plans. But if this system is following you around better to be safe than sorry. Love you Joyce

    ReplyDelete