Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, October 14, 2013

SauerKraut Festival, Wainsville, Ohio, Oct. 13, 2013

Today Jim McGruder and I went to the early service at church then went to Wainsville, Ohio to attend the annual SauerKraut Festival. This is a 2 day affair with hundreds of booths selling all kinds of craft items and of course food most with a SauerKraut connection. How about SauerKraut  pizza, Cookies, Hot Dogs,  and my favorite SauerKraut Cabbage Rolls. This is a very large meat ball wrapped and cooked  in a cabbage leaf with SauerKraut all in a tomato based sauce. Got three. I each for Jim and I to eat at the festival and one for me to bring home. That may be a meal for me sometime today. OK, just one day detour off the Fuhrman eating plan won't hurt anything and is a good compliment to the Funnel Cake I also  bought. As usual the crowd was large and the day was warm. I noticed many people came expecting a much cooler day so there were a lot of people peeling off some of that extra clothing. I Am Following The Festival Spelling Of SauerKraut.
Grandpa Bill Standing Beside The SauerKraut Festival Rules Sign. Guess What Is In The Bag.
That's Right My Take Home Cabbage Roll.
Main Street,Wainsville, Ohio Across The Street From Where We Parked. This Is The Entrance To The SauerKraut Festival. $10.00 To Park. Admission Is  Free.
Street Full Of People And Booths. All Stores Along The Street Are Also Open For Business. Most Of Them Are Craft And Antique Stores. Wainsville Was A Favorite Place For Jan And I To Come As Well As Jan And Some Of The Ladies In Our Sunday School Class To Come And Shop. Every Time You Come To A Blockage In The Street And The Crowd Stopped  Moving You Know One Thing For Sure And That Is A Big Line At A Food Booth.


No comments:

Post a Comment