Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, December 2, 2013

After Thanksgiving, Charles and Colleen house, 12/1/2013

Today is December 1, 2013 and Joyce, Charlie and I are going to Charles and Colleen's home for dinner and an early celebration of my birthday. Charlie's brother John, Aunt Luci and their daughter
Allison came and brought a cherry pie. Bryan, Jana and Dylan were scheduled to come but Dylan came down with a fever and cough so they stayed home. I had seen their home before they moved in but now they have cleaned up the yard, painted a lot and taken out a wall and the home looks a lot better now. They have ideas about future renovation. We  guys watched some football while the ladies talked and finished cooking. Charles was making his famous sauce so he was checking that regularly. You see in an Italian family all you say is sauce and no further explanation is needed. It is good. Lets look at the table which Colleen set. It was wonderful.
Joyce Is First To The Table
People Starting To Gather Around. These Two Photographs Show The Table
Loaded With Pasta ( Zitti }, Meat Ball, Sausage, Garlic Bread, Salad, And
Tomato Sauce Made By Charles.
After The Table Was Cleared Out Came The Dessert. Apple Pie, Cherry Pie And
Of Course Chocolate Pie With The Numbers 82 On It. Of Course That Was Meant
To Celebrate  My Birthday. There Was Also Ice Cream, Whipped Cream And Coffee.
Chocolate Pie. Made By Joyce. Oh So Delicious. Thank You.
Cherry Pie Provided By Luci. Delightful.
Apple Pie Made By Colleen. Delicious.
 
When they asked me what kind of pie I wanted I just said yes. Everyone knows that means a little of all three. Oh boy they were all to die for. The chocolate ( what was left ) came home with me and will be polished off before I head back to Ohio in the morning.
Baby Cassidy Marie Sleeps In Her Daddy's Lap.
Cassidy Asleep
 
For my birthday Charles and Colleen got me a wonderful framed photograph of Dylan and Cassidy Marie which will go in a place of honor on my fireplace mantle. Joyce took me to the Cradle of Aviation Museum located on the old Mitchel Field where we lived when I was stationed here in New York. That will be the topic of a posting in the near future. It was very interesting. Until then remember that God Loves you and so do I.
 
Comment: " And we have seen and bear witness and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us-- what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, that you also may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. " 1 John 1: 2-3.
 
Grandpa Bill
 


No comments:

Post a Comment