Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Lights In The Snow, Dec. 2013

Well winter has finally decided to make an appearance and did so in the big way. It started yesterday Dec. 5, with rain alternating with freezing rain which continued overnight. I woke up this morning and it did not look like much had happened overnight but when I opened the garage door to go get the neighbors paper for them I found that while the driveway way looked like it had nothing on it in reality there was nothing but a sheet of clear ice lying there just waiting for some unsuspecting person to prance out onto it. So I took a step back and put the studs on my shoes so I would not slip. By about 9 to 10 the ice melted off the roads but the streets were clear. This said it was still raining slightly and the temperature below 32 so the cars were icing quickly. I bought a few things and retreated to the warmth of home. Yesterday I finished the Christmas lights in the front of the house and will have to wait until the weather breaks to do the back yard. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my light that is Christmas Lights In The Snow.


New This Year Are Lights On The Tree Trunks

The Lights At The Top Of The Picture Are Mike's My Neighbor In His Front Yard.

Nice View Of The Screen Wire As I Look Out The Window
These Lights Are Part Of The Back Yard Of Mike's,  My Neighbor. When I Get My Trees Lit Up 
Our Back Yards Are Spectacular.

I have to figure out what I will fix for dinner and sit and watch the beautiful snow accumulate. It really is beautiful but brutal for those who have to be out working in it. As always remember that God loves you and so do I.

Comment: " God loveth a cheerful giver. " 11 Corinthians 9:7.

Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment