Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday, Day , June 10, 2012

Good evening from Columbia, Missouri. Just finished chicken at Cracker Barrel. Had a good drive up from Tulsa and enjoyed a wonderful visit with Steve, Jamie and Will. As usual Jamie outdid herself with delicious meals. Well this is the last stop, the Lord willing, before I get back to Ohio. I am scheduled to pick Lisa up at her place at 8:00 AM in the morning, load her belongings and head to St Louis and then on east. Should be a pleasant drive providing the weather does not throw any storms at us. Looking forward to being able to talk to Lisa over a several hour drive. Her Mom & Dad will pick her up at my house. I am telling you I could get to liking the gas prices out her here. Most station have regular unleaded at $3.12 or $ 3.13. Got to take my medicine, eye drops and turn in for the night. Good night and I love you all. Grandpa Bill.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it. So enjoyed you being here. That's for everything. Love you do much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missouri has some of the lowest gas prices around: great for travelers!
    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete