Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good evening from West Chester. The last 2 days have been busy in trying to catch up on yard and house work. Both days have been beautiful. Low 80 in temperature and low humidity but that is going to change starting tomorrow with the next 5 days scheduled to be in the low 90s and high humidity.Yesterday I did my usual routine of going to the church to sign checks. One of our older members of long standing passed away in his sleep apparently from a stroke and they had his funeral yesterday. He was a veteran and always was pushing to have the American flag prominently displayed in the church and wanted to recognize veterans on all special national holidays. He will be missed.

I spent most of today catching up on posting my trip expenses to Quicken and other computer work. Did not go workout. I figured my yard work was good enough for a couple of days. Today I mowed the yard, did a lot of trim just general cleanup work in the yard. Also spent about 2 hours applying Miracle Grow to the plants. Around 3:30 I came inside to rest for a few minutes and woke up about 3 hours later. My new recliner is just too comfortable. Perhaps that little nap will help me stay awake to watch game 2 of the pro basketball championship. I thought you might enjoy some more photographs.

Large Blue Hosta


Looks Like the Deer enjoyed a snack on This Hosta


Violet Hydrangea


Flowers 0 Weeds 100


Small Asian Pears







More Asian Pears


Limb Loaded With Bartlett Pears


Banana Plants


Magnolia Blossom Trying to Open

Dead Apricot Tree. Killed by Freeze This Spring

Oh, by the way that pair of robins that were guarding their nest so faithfully Monday were all over the yard trying to keep up with the kids who decided it was time to explore their big world. I soon realized I have had 3 nest of robins hatch out this spring. Well that is about it from my point of view tonight. Need to do some house work before the ball game comes on. Good night to all and I love you.








No comments:

Post a Comment