Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Johnson, Arkansas, Dec.14-15, 2012

Well while going over my notes I realized I forgot to finish out a posting I made from Tulsa, Oklahoma and that was to report on my visit with my brother, James Louis in Johnson, Arkansas. It turns out that his grandson Landon shares his birthday with me, Dec.19. I made a play barn for him. Besides visiting I brought Landon's barn to him and I got to attend his school Christmas play and a church Christmas play. He had his birthday party at McDonald's and several of his school class mates attended. Boy did they ever have fun in the McDonald's play area and of course the food and delicious cake. Great plays, birthday party and Landon did a super job. He was surprised with his barn. I hope he enjoys playing with it for a long tome. Incidentally the name painted on the barn is " Landon Farm ". Who knows it might work out that way in the future.
Landon In Christmas Play
 
 Landon Coming Out Of Slide
Landon Enjoying His Birthday Meal
Landon And Friends
 
Is All That Cake Mine?
 
Landon Checks Out His Barn As Mother Sherry Looks On
Landon's Barn with His Grandmother's Christmas Tree In Background. Barn
Even Has Two Pepsi And Two Philips 66 Gas Signs On It

I will be back by to check on Landon in early January 2013. So again good night. I love you.

Grandpa Bill


^


No comments:

Post a Comment