Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Time and Tide,Tulsa, OK, Dec 19, 2012

I am sure you have heard the saying " Time and Tide waits for no one."  Well I am here to tell you that also applies to birthdays and today just happens to be mine. Don't ask! I am so old I can't even count that high. But nevertheless I thank the Lord for keeping me around as long as he has and I will appreciate any more time he grants me.

I am spending my birthday and a few days with my youngest daughter here in Tulsa before I go on to my oldest daughter in California for Christmas. Yesterday Jan's sister Connie came over for lunch and brought me a gift and a chocolate pie. My record is in tact. Since I was old enough to remember I have always had a chocolate pie for my birthday. Never missed even when I was in Goose Bay Labrador. Oh it was so good. Today we are going to go t0 Chick-fil-Lay for lunch. Jamie's son, Will and daughter, Sara are home from college so getting to see them is a good birthday present.

Time to go to lunch. We will convene the blog again when I get to California and renew our visit with George Washington Carver. The Lord willing I should be in California tomorrow night. Remember you better be good it is getting very close to Christmas.

Love you Grandpa Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment