Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Pleasanton, CA., December 23, 2012

Today was a busy rainy day with pretty high winds. Throughout the area there are a lot of flood warning especially in low areas. Janice spent the day baking and cooking. We went to the club for a brunch. Wide selection of food and desserts. Easy to overeat. This afternoon we watched some football and Janice spent the afternoon cooking a special meal. Nicku and Corey came over as well as the bride maids. The bride maids tried on their wedding dresses and had a great time talking and laughing. This time of year Janice fixes a traditional sea food meal --Ciopinno. It is a dish that has mussels, clams, shrimp, crab legs, lobster tails, crushed tomato and I don't know what else. It taste really good and is served in very large bowls with a lot of liquid soup. Delicious.
Christmas Tree In Club Lobby
Janice And Parisa
 
Grandpa Bill, Parisa And Janice

Tomorrow is another busy day. Janice plans more baking and we are going to the Christmas Eve service at Nicku and Corey's church. I am so looking forward to that as I love Christmas Eve services. It is 9:30 P. M. and I think I am the only one up and awake in the house and I am fading fast so I will say good night.

I love you. Grandpa Bill



No comments:

Post a Comment