Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 3, Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today I am still in Johnson, Arkansas at my brother's home. This is an interesting old home which was previously owned by my Grandfather Peterson and was eventually purchsed by my brother.  Around noon my aunt Dorcas came to have lunch with us which James' wife Roylene prepared. Um, so good and I ate to much. When she left I went to her home to look at old family photographs and read old news paper articles about the family. We had a wonderful visit and I fully enjoyed seeing her beautiful home.
Grandpa Bill & Aunt Dorcas

Most of my adult life I always thought I was a few years older than she was and some where in our discussion the subject of my age came up and she very gingerly reminded me that she was actually a few months older than me.

Following this I returned to my brother's where we enjoyed some more of the delicious food which Roylene prepared. Following a couple of hours of telling old stories and both of us realizing that we just might have forgotten a few of the pertinent facts we decided it was bed time. God again had blessed us with a safe and wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment