Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday, Day 17, May 29, 2012

After a very restful night at Nicku's home I am back on the road doing some backtracking to get back down to see Yosemite National Park. Yosemite has
a section of Sequoia trees but since I went through Sequoia National Park I passed this section. The park was extremely crowded today. Every time I get into one of these parks and see the vastness of the area, the majesty of the mountains, the trees, water falls and all the rest I am completely in awe of the beauty of our world that God has created for us to enjoy. I will include a lot of photographs for your enjoyment. Some I trust you will recognize as some of the most photographed and published scenes.


Granite Mountain


Full View of Above Photograph

One of Many Waterfalls

Another Waterfall


Perhaps Most Famous Water Fall in the Park


Bridal Veil Fall


Bridal Veil Fall



Water from Bridal Veil Fall


Bridal Veil Fall ( Everything is Wet From the Spray )



One of Many run off Streams From Falls


Another beautiful Water Fall


The Park has Many Dogwoods in Bloom



Grandpa Bill Got Hungry

I did get to see one Brown Bear as he meandered across the road and down into the woods. He was walking but still I could not get the camera to take a picture. I am spending the night in or near Modesto, CA. On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 I will be driving on toward Lake Tahoe and Winnemucca, NV. where I hope to spend the night. I appear to be back on schedule. Good Night John Boy, God Loves you and so do I. Grandpa Bill.











1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are up and blogging again Dad. As usual the posts are very nice. Nicku has a beautiful home. That was really very nice of Cory to return your tux. Such a nice guy. Glad to hear Peanut was kind to your pants this visit. Boy that Bridalveil Fall is very aptly named. That really is what it looked like. I love the waterfalls. They are all so awesome. Keep enjoying your trip. It was so good to be with you this weekend. Didn't see that pesky guy in any of your photos today! Ha. Love you Joyce

    ReplyDelete