Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 5,Thursday, May 17, 2012

Still at Jamie's home. Had a wonderful visit and meal at a local resturant with Connie and Ilene ( Jan's sisters ). They gave me gifts to take to Parisa's wedding. I spent most of the day with Jamie's help catching up on the blog and more fine tuning and helping me learn how to do what needs to be done when Jamie cuts me loose and sends me on my way west. Jamie is a great cook and provided some delicious food the result of which caused me to work out on the family exercise equuipment.

Spent a lot of time recalling our travels to Japan, throughout the United States and just talking about life and family in general. The weather is not Oklahoma typical as the temperature has been in the mid 70s to low 80s and the humidity very low so we spent a lot of time sitting and eating outside.



Left to right Ilene, Grandpa Bill, Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment