Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monday, Day 16, May 28, 2012

Well the big day is over. They are married and getting ready to be off on a honeymoon. Today is the Bastani fair well brunch and then we will all start to scatter all over the country driving and flying back home and to our surroundings which seem dull and mundane when compared to the luxury here at this beautiful Ritz Carlton  sitting on a cliff along the beautiful Pacific Ocean. But, I will take my God provided abode in Ohio any day and my familiar surroundings and things, people and memories I love.

Corey, Nicku's boy friend graciously volunteered to return my tux thus saving me a lot of driving. I am spending Monday night at Nicku's home in Livermore, CA. Since she has been tied up for a few days helping prepare for the wedding her horse Pongo has not been ridden so she wanted to go to the barn and give him a workout. I tagged along since I had not seen Pongo since he was a small pony. Well hes not small anymore. After the barn we decided to go get something to eat and her room mate Heather ( a sweet young lady joined us at a local bar b que place. Delicious. Upon returning to the house Heather set in to make some cookies. So I stayed up until the first batch was bake and had my usual milk and cookies before bed. You know we must keep tradition alive even in California.

Nicku has a very nice two story home with 3 bedrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen and lounge area with a work space upstairs. There is a 2 car garage. Her home is nicely decorated, comfortable and cozy with a small fenced back yard for of course her two doggies ( Peanut & Louie ). Peanut is almost as wild as ever and Louie is as love able as ever. At least Peanut has calmed down enough that my pant cuffs remained in tact compared to previous times. He even let me pet him.


Nicku Riding Pongo


Nicku Riding Pongo



Nicku Riding Pongo


Nicku Riding Pongo


Nicku's Home

No comments:

Post a Comment