Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sunday , Octobeer 16, 2012, Baldwin, New York

Hello everyone I am enjoying some private time with Layla ( Joyce's big white boxer ) as I wait for the family to arise. Well just as I type this Joyce came down so now the sun can come up. So this is the 18th and I am talking about the 14th so you can see I am still behind and as they say I am getting getting behinder. So on the 14th Joyce's whole clan went to see the New York Jets football team play the Indianapolis Colts and of course they took me along as if they could have left me behind. Now you have to understand modern day professional sport because the New York Jets home field is in New Jersey and the New York Giants call the same stadium home.  The stadium is named " MetLife Stadium ". For those of you in Cincinnati can you imagine the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cincinnati Reds sharing a facility in this day and time. Our seats were just a few rows from the top so we got our exercise climbing up to the seats. It was a beautiful day. Full Sun and no clouds with the temperature in the high 60s. So what follows are a few photos I took.
 
 
Met Life Stadium

Inside MetLife Stadium
 

New York Jets Entering Stadium
Through Fire Works Smoke
 

Pregame Ceremonies
 

Football Has To Have Cheerleaders
 

Final Score And Fans Left Early





Joyce And I At Jets Football Game
 

Thus concludes another saga of Grandpa and Lady Blue Travel only Lady Blue stayed behind. She is afraid of this New York traffic. Joyce is trying to get breakfast on the table and I am in the way so I guess I better move if I want breakfast.
 
Love all of you. Grandpa Bill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment