Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday, Oct 10,2012, Provincetown, MA

Hello Everyone from the Province town Inn, 1 Commercial Street, Province town, MA. 02657. Just in case you are not up on your geography Province town, MA is far as you can go on the very tip of Cape Cod. Light rain right now and very windy. I have had a very busy day but this post will be short because there is no place in this room where I can plug in my lap top and the battery will not last for a long post. I will have to start carrying a extension cord. In summary I toured Plymouth Rock, MA. in the rain and saw a replica of the Mayflower II. Then I went to Hyannis, MA. an toured the Cape Cod Potato chip factory. Very interesting. Photographs were not permitted but lots of information provided on the process. Then I came on out Cape Cod to see a few light houses.

I have tons of photographs and lots of information I wanted to share but will have to do it another time. I am sorry.

Today I was listening to Sirius XM radio Southern Gospel channel and I heard a song that really summed things up for me. I believe the title was " Still Blessed ". The main line in the song was " not a day goes by with out Him giving me all I need. All I can do is raise my arms and say still blessed." That is the way I feel.

Good night everyone. Remember I love you and God loves you.

Grandpa Diven
 
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad I tried posting a comment two times last night from my iphone but it would not post, I think cause I had the blog open on my laptop! See even I was frustrated with technology, you know how hard it is to type on that iphone!Ha
    Sorry to hear you have run into the rain and since the temps have dropped it is cold rain too. Sometimes are vacation plans don't quite go as planned especially when the weather, grumpy people and faulty GPS's don't cooperate. Too bad you are not video taping this, you might be able to put a movie together and publish your own version of Chevy Chases' Vacation ha!
    The shipyard sounded so interesting, I love that kind of stuff too. And I love all your in depth descriptions of what you saw at the Maritime Museum. You can tell by your comments how interesting you find it. So glad to hear that you enjoyed that.
    You might consider Martha's Vineyard or Westpoint if you need some last minute fill in stuff. Or of course you can always come in here earlier than planned. That is fine with me.
    I don't think I know the Southern Gospel station on Sirius, you will have to share that with me when you come.
    Can't wait for your visit, getting so excited. Keep on having that "Blessed" attitude and whatever God sends your way, I am sure you will enjoy it. Love you Joyce

    ReplyDelete