Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday, Oct. 21, 2012, Westchester, Ohio

Hello everyone. Made it back to  West Chester. Had a wonderful day at Gettysburg and finished about 4 o'clock was feeling good so I came on home. Praise the Lord for traveling mercies. Will have a long post tomorrow. Good night and I love you all.

Grandpa Bill

3 comments:

  1. Hi, great posts and photos!
    I look forward to your next great adventure with Lady Blue. I think she needs to go to the SPA for a tire rotation and oil change!!!
    Where are you off to next?
    Love,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an eye appointment in the morning and I will try to drop her off at the dealer while I am seeing the doctor. The doctor's office is just a short walk from the Hyundai dealer. Don't know of any plans until Christmas. I will drop by and see James Louis and Dorcas then to Tulsa for my birthday then your place. The stop at James Louis is really to deliver Landon's barn to him. I am working on it now.Loads of photos and informatio still yet to come.
      Love Dad

      Delete
  2. I was just looking back at these post, such a great trip, you need to finish up your last days so it is all complete! I love you,

    ReplyDelete