Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday, Oct 4, 2012, Niagara Falls, New York 2nd

Well after having a very good pot roast dinner I did not make it back to the falls. I am going to try to show some of the photographs I took earlier today. If that does not work out I may just go to bed. I do have a lot to say and tell about the falls so I may get to do that sometime. One thing for sure there is a lot of water going over the falls and considering that a large percent of it is being diverted for generation of electricity. So if I don't get this download of photos solved this trip blog will end up without photographs.
Tomorrow I may go back by the falls to look at them from Goat Island and  head for Albany, New York or farther.
 
Good night and I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment