Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mesa Verdes, CO. #1, Aug.17, 2013

Hello everyone I am currently in an Best Western Plus Canyons Inn in Moab, Utah. I want to get started on my visit to Mesa Verdes on August 15, 2013.
Visitor Center 
Visitor Center
 
Entrance to Visitor Center
Indian Lady Grinding Corn
 
Statue Of Indian Climbing
 
Indian Climbing Rock Wall With A Basket Of Corn. Notice The Holes For His Feet And Hands. These Were Carved Into The Rock.
 
 Explaining Living In Alcoves For Shelter.
  
It has taken 5 hours to do this much of this posting. The Internet connection keeps dropping and for the blog spot connection it just seems to be extremely slow. Uploading of photographs that is the problem. Sometimes it will not even start the process. G mail comes up fairly fast so I don't know if it the blogger.com that is having a server problem or what but it is frustrating to say the least. So I think I will go ahead and post this.
 
Problem we have but one thing we can be sure of and that is that God loves us and I love you.
 
Grandpa Bill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment