Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Travel Update, Aug. 18,2013

I spent the whole day at Arches National Park. It was the greatest and as usual I don't have enough adjectives to describe it. Walked many miles over rock and deep sand and later this afternoon the temperature was in the mid 90's. Took tons of pictures. The motel here made reservations for me for tomorrow night in Mount Carmel, Utah. I leave in the morning and go to Glen Canyon Dam and then on to Bryce Canyon Park. Mt Carmel is just South of Bryce Canyon. I will have to do a little doubling back to pick up my schedule but I want to make sure I have a room because the tourist are thick around this area.

Balancing Rock

I am having the same network problems I had last night so I will say good night. Remember God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill




1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad
    I need to know more about that balancing rock, when we see each other in California you will have to give me all the details.
    You gotta watch out for all those "tourists" Dad they will get in your way everytime! ha. Just kidding. I know what you mean. Sounds like all the walking you are doing through all types of soils and terrain and such you are getting in your regular cardio workout. You just happen to have the good side advantage of seeing some great scenes live and in person, instead of looking at it on a screen during your workout.
    Keep enjoying yourself.
    I love you
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete