Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Travel Update,Mt. Carmel, Utah Aug 21, 2013

Hello everyone.
 It is 7:05 local time and I just got back to the motel. Today I visited The Grand Staircase-Escanlante National Monument and the Capitol Reef National Park.Tomorrow I plan to drive to the Vermillion Cliffs National Monument and drive through it. From there I plan to drive to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and look around there. I will drive back to Mt Carmel and spend another night here. I may go back to the north Rim on Friday will just have to wait and see.

Now will go and try to get something to eat. Remember that God Loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad
    Just getting caught up with the blog, I didn't check yesterday. That motel location seems to be pretty central for you. Is it taking you way out of your way at all? The staircase sounds interesting. And I can tell you now Charlie would not be doing that crawling through tight places at Mesa verdes. You know how claustrophobic he is. I tried calling this morning just to say hi. Hope you are not wearing yourself out. Stay hydrated out there in that heat. I love you. Joyce

    ReplyDelete