Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Travel Update, Bryce Canyon Nat'l Park, Aug 20, 2013

Hello Everyone,
I will give you a real quick update. After breakfast in Mount Carmel, Utah I headed out for Bryce Canyon National Park in clear cool 52 degree weather. On the way I drove through part of the Red Canyon so I took a bunch of photographs and stopped in at the visitor center. I went through the Bryce Canyon National Park Visitor Center and spent the rest of the day looking at the park. Out of all the parks I have seen Bryce Canyon is certainly not the largest but for pure beauty it is spectacular and the best I have seen. It rained off and all most of the afternoon at the park. Sometimes just light showers but then heavy downpour. Maybe I can get a couple of pictures to upload.
 

Entrance To Bryce Canyon



 
An Example Of What To Expect Someday

At the restaurant here at the motel they have feeders next to the windows and dozens of humming bird around.
 
Humming Birds Eating
 Well I can only upload one picture then I have to completely exit the blog sign in again and do one more picture. I am to tired to deal with this thing for next few hours. So I am going to bed and I remind you that God loves you and so do I.
 
Grandpa Bill
 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I've never been myself but I've seen some amazing photos of the area. I look forward to seeing more!

    Aerial Photos of Bryce Canyon

    ReplyDelete