Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Travel Update, Mt Carmel, Utah, 8/22/20131

Hello Followers,

Just got back to the motel and it is 7:32 local time. It has been a busy day. First thing this morning I drove to Vermillion Cliffs. Actually you drive by them and not to them. Following that I went to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and it is grand. Some of the road leading into the park is the most beautiful I have ever driven on. Not nearly as crowded as the south rim and in my opinion a whole lot more beautiful. You see the Colorado many more time and much clearer plus you see some features that you don't even know exist from the south rim. I am going to wash up and go feed my face. They have an excellent salad bar here. I may add an update to this posting after I eat. In the mean time remember that God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad
    Can't wait to see those pics. It's funny how one place gets all the attention. I wonder why the south rim is less popular. Sure sounds like you are enjoying your trip. So excited to see you soon. It's just a week away.
    Love you Dad
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete