Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Travel Update, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Sep. 10, 2013

Good morning everyone. I am at my daughter Jamie's house in Tulsa having finished a delicious breakfast and sitting around chatting with Jamie. Tomorrow morning I will drive to my brother's home in Johnson, Arkansas and spend a couple of nights with him and then head on east. Probably will be home Saturday, Sep. 14, 2013. I wanted to show you a few photographs. One is a large fire currently on Mt. Diablo in California that is visible from Janice's home in Pleasanton, California. The back yard of the house they lived in a few years ago actually backed up to Mt Diablo. Many of the people Janice knew who still live there have been evacuated. Scary and dangerous but no danger where she is currently located.

Mt. Diablo Ablaze. You Can Tell From The Blazes And Smoke How Strong The Wind Is Blowing And The Dry Tall Grass In The Foreground Of This Picture Is Just Waiting For Some Kind Of Spark To Set It Off. Wind, High Temperature And Dry Grass Are A Dangerous Combination.

Large Field Of Sun Flowers In Kansas. Ever Wonder Where Your Sunflower Seed That You Feed
To The Birds Comes From?
Close Up Of Sun Flowers
 Janice And I Standing At Entrance Of Air Force One Tail
Number 27000 Inside The Reagan Library And Museum.

Air Force One Inside President Reagan Library And Museum

Lots more to come in the future about what I saw and did and after I get back home I will pick up again the narrative and photographs of Mesa Verdes. Until I next see you remember God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill



No comments:

Post a Comment