Genesis 1:31
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (New International Version-NIV)

Truly Gods vast creation, landscape, wildlife and man is beautiful beyond description.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Travel Update, West Chester, Oh., Sept. 13, 2013

Hello Everyone,

Home again. I left James Louis's home at 5:00 A. M.  this morning and drove to St. Louis, MO. Looked at the President Ulysses S. Grant Farm Home and other displays there then headed for home. I got into a situation to where it was to early to stop for the night and not far enough away from home to stop so I just kept going. I arrived at home at 8: 20 P. M. It was a marvelous trip but I am glad to get home. Need to unload the car and go to bed. I appreciate all the hospitality everyone showed to me with food, a place to stay and transportation around. I suspect I will start tomorrow trying to catch up on my blog postings. I have a lot to do. So remember what I always say God loves you and so do I.

Grandpa Bill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dad
    Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely. Can't wait to see those missing pictures.
    Rest up then get started.
    Love you
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete